[Wien] etest: Subscript out of range. ??????

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Jul 28 09:49:14 CEST 2004

You need to install the basic calculator (bc). Wien2k does not work
without it. It is a standard tool that is available in almost every
unix/linux operating system, and if it is missing, there is probably
something wrong in your setup. Contact your systems administrator :-)

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University