Fw: [Wien] error in k-point parallel execution

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Wed Jul 28 17:46:05 CEST 2004

 Dear Kenneth,

 Thank you very much for suggesting "rsh". In fact I am using a private
 network and need not "ssh".
 Now I learned how to share directories using "nfs" or "smb". In the /home
 directory of all PC's I have created two users: "mahmoud" and "wien2k"
 I have shared "/home/mahmoud/WIEN_WORK_DIR" in all PC's, but the error did
 not disapear. The environment setting in all PC' s for user "mahmoud"
 is the same. I am not sure if I have shared the correct directory.
 Your comments are highly appreciated.

 Kind regards,
 Mahmoud