[Wien] about the near edge x-ray absorption spectrum

Philippe Moreau Philippe.Moreau at cnrs-imn.fr
Fri Jul 30 23:43:04 CEST 2004

Yushan Wang wrote:

>hi, it is who you understand me, if you'd like, please read the paper"
>applied physics letter, Vol. 83, No. 20, P4143" to see how stupid a
>professor is. thanks for your reply.

Dear Yushan,

thanks a lot for the reference !!! just save it in my teaching folder to
use as an example for my Master students. An example showing that they
must always be careful and NOT believe what is in published papers...
confusion between crystal field and band gap !!! simply amazing !

cheers

Philippe