[Wien] elnes of graphene

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Jun 2 14:46:15 CEST 2004

Hi Rebecca,
I cannot remember such a thing from similar calculations I did a long time ago.
I assume it's not a trivial mistake like specifying atom 1,1 in one case.innes and atom 1,0 in the other?  Or using different alfa/beta integration?

Feel free to send me your calculations, I'll take a look at them.

Kevin.