[Wien] Compilation Wien2k on Cray T3E

Alberto Rubio Ponce arp at correo.azc.uam.mx
Wed Jun 2 17:52:29 CEST 2004

Dear Wien-users,

We want to compile the WIEN2k code on a Cray T3E machine, but we have several problems.
If somebody have experience in this procedure, we will appreciate if you can comment us if some details of your compilation.

1) we think it is basic, how do you select the system?
because, there are some intrinsic  subroutines that are machine dependents.
v. gr., the sentence: getarg(2,fname), ...

2) what are your selected compilation options ?

3) How do you locate the lapack subroutines?

Thank you in advance,

Alberto Rubio