[Wien] Compilation Wien2k on Cray T3E

Renate Dohmen INF dohmen at rzg.mpg.de
Thu Jun 3 08:59:38 CEST 2004

Dear Alberto,

some time ago, I used the Wien97 code on a Cray T3E, but I do not have
access to a Cray machine any longer, so I can only try to help you from
looking at the old source code. As to your questions:

1) getarg: There is a function with the same functionality available
   in the Unicos system: pxfgetarg. The argc function has to be
   corresponds to ipxfargc.
   Example from the code:
   gtfnam.f:      CALL PXFGETARG(1,DEFFN,80,ierror)
   gtfnam.f:      argcount=IPXFARGC()

2) Compiler options: We used
       -dp -O scalar3,unroll2,aggress
   but it was not the same code, as I already explained.

3) The LAPACK routines are contained in the so-called scilib. If it
   is not automatically found, add
       -lsci
   to your library path.

I hope, this will help a bit.