[Wien] Simple Question

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 13:04:16 CEST 2004

Hello Prof. Cottinier

  Thanks I tried it with only 500 k It is the
same(.jpg is attached)it seems the message didn't get
through needs approval.
actually my problem  is in page 52 it says
(bcc-Fe,spin up) I am not sure now this  calculation
(Should one run run_lapw  or runsp_lapw)

Thanks very much for your help

Sherif

--- Stefaan Cottenier