[Wien] MPI problems

Enrique Lomba e.Lomba at iqfr.csic.es
Wed Jun 9 11:33:52 CEST 2004

Hello all,
I have downloaded the latest version of Wien2k_04 and compiled it in my
linux cluster both with ifc 7.1 and with PGI 5.1. When I try to use
parallelization I have encountered the folowing errors.
MPI parallelization does not work at all. I used to have a MPI version
working (I compiled it one year ago) but the new versions do not seem to
work. When I run the version compiled with ifc (+mkl 6.1) the program
collapses immediately with
"*** Address error ***"
The version compiled with pgi runs for serveral minutes until one of the
tasks dies with a segmentation fault and the others go down immediately.

Is there any special trick to compile WIEN for MPI clusters ?? I
remember that one year ago I had to replace several of the original
files, but I thought this should have been solved in this new version...
		Thanks in advance and regards,
				Enrique

PS. Obviously the case we are trying to run in parallel runs perfectly
well with the scalar program.
Enrique Lomba
Instituto de Quimica Fisica Rocasolano, CSIC
C/ Serrano 119, 28006 Madrid, Spain

FAX no. 34-915642431
Phone no. 34-915619407 (ext 1301)
e-mail : E.Lomba at iqfr.csic.es