[Wien] Optical calculations with spin-orbit

Chukwuemeka Okoye okoyecmi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 12:19:19 CEST 2004

Dear Wien users,

I am calculating optical properties including spin-orbit using about 12,000k-points in the IBZ using Wien2k_02.  I have followed the procedure in the UG. However, when I got to x opticc -so -up, it crashed with following error message:

Allocate error 491: Array is already allocated
In procedure: mom_mat
At line : 240
End of diagnostics.

The calculation goes on well with-out spin orbit included.

Please , I am looking forward to your kind assistance

C M I Okoye

Chukwuemeka M. I. Okoye,

Department of Physics and Astronomy,

University of Nigeria,Nsukka,