[Wien] question

Rezaei Behrooz b.rezaei at tabrizu.ac.ir
Tue Jun 15 16:55:05 CEST 2004

Hi
It is my pleasure to introduce myself.I am Behrouz Rezaei as a researcher
in Research Institute for Applied Physics and Astronomy ( RIAPA ) at
Tabriz university of  Iran. I have started to work  with "wien2k package"
as a novice and I've reached to a problem which I can't solve it by
myselef.That is:
I have installed this package on SuSE Linux 9.1 system.After connecting
to graphical user interface(w2web server) and creating a session
(i.e. session:TiC) and also a directory(Directory:home/rezaei/TiC/ ,
where rezaei is user acount) ,I construct a master input file
(i.e. TiC.struct).Later on I connect to "initialize cal." menu.In this
case by clicking on "x nn" and specifying the nn-bondlength factor (2),I
get the followin warning:
"/usr/local/wien2k/lapw/nn: command not found." which all wien2k files
have been copied in" /usr/local/wien2k/lapw/" directory with root acount.
So it would be appreciable if you kindly guide me about this problem.

with best regards,
Behrooz Rezaei
Research Institute for Applied Physics and Astronomy
Tabriz University
Tabriz, Iran
Tel: +98-411-3393008
Fax: +98-411-3347050