[Wien] w2web --> upload

Renate Dohmen INF dohmen at rzg.mpg.de
Thu Jun 17 10:28:23 CEST 2004

Dear Wien users,

I have carried out first tests with w2web. I succeeded in
starting the w2web server on one node of our Linux cluster
and to connect to it from the netscape running on my desktop.
I started a new session and executed StructGen. Next, I tried
to upload the TiC/TiC.struct file residing in my home directory
to the directory specified as working directory of my new
session. However, this does not work! The netscape returns
the following error message:

     Netscape:Error
     The document contained no data.
     Try again later, or contact the server's administrator.

I looked around a little bit, but cannot find the reason. I
found out, how to switch on logging and debugging in the
.w2web/<hosts>/conf/w2web.conf file, but the logfile does not
give me any information that could help me.

Does anybody have an idea what is going on and how to proceed?

Thanks in advance.
Renate Dohmen

Dr. Renate Dohmen
Computing Centre Garching of the MPG