[Wien] DOS Ry to eV

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Jun 24 17:27:25 CEST 2004

the zero is different for the two cases.
The Ry plot uses the same zero energy as the rest of WIEN (ie, your fermi energy should be at the value you find in case.scf), while in the eV plot, the zero is shifted to the fermi level (so your fermi level is at zero).
Are you calculating ordinary graphite?  I would expect Efermi to be sth like 0.45 Ry instead of -0.14 ...

Kevin.