[Wien] coefficients needed to express psi(n,k)

Dariusz Chrobak dchrobak at us.edu.pl
Tue Jun 29 12:31:34 CEST 2004

Użytkownik Jorissen Kevin napisał:

>Those coefficients for *all* eigenfunctions are contained in the case.vector-files.
>If you want just one particular eigenstate, use the program lapw7 (see UG, I don't think it's in w2web) to extract it.
>
>Kevin.

Dear Wien users,
I read main.frc file from SRC_filtvec directory in order to know how the
coefficiets are stored in the case.vector file.
I found the following variables:

NAT    (number of ineuivalent atoms?)

E(J)
E0         (augmentation energies ?)

SX
SY
SZ
KNAME
NV
NE
WEIGHT

KV(1,I)
KV(2,I)
KV(3,I)   (k-vector)
NV

Z(J)      (coefficients to express psi(n,k)?)

and I am not sure what mean these variables.
If you can help me please reply.

Best regards
Dariusz Chrobak