[Wien] coefficients needed to express psi(n,k)

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Jun 29 14:46:10 CEST 2004

I don't have any personal experience with filtvec and cannot help you directly (except that NAT is the number of inequivalent atoms in case.struct in all wienprograms I've studied so far).
Are you aware of the manual in SRC_lapw7/DOC ?  I believe there is also an example in either SRC_lapw7 or SRC_filtvec.  Other than pointing you to these documents, I cannot help further.  I'm sorry.

Kevin.