[Wien] compilmation on AIX system

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Jun 30 16:09:26 CEST 2004

pblas is a separate library which does not come with wien2k.  You should get it and install it yourself.  I believe the wien manual gives some references (in the parallellization section) as to where you can download scalapack and pblas.

Kevin.

	When I try to compile the mpi version of WIEN2K. I get
	the follwing
	message error :
	ld: 0706-006 Cannot find or open library file: -l
	pblas
	        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path name does
	not
	exist.
	ld: 0706-006 Cannot find or open library file: -l
	redist
	        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path name does
	not
	exist.
	ld: 0706-006 Cannot find or open library file: -l
	tools
	        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path name does
	not
	exist.
	ld: 0706-006 Cannot find or open library file: -l
	fblacs
	        ld:open(): A file or directory in the path name does
	not
	exist.
	make[1]: *** [lapw0_mpi] Error 255

	My Current settings is :
	     RP  RP_LIB(SCALAPACK+PBLAS): -L /homesp/local/lib
	-L /lib
	-lpblas -lredist -ltools -lscalapack -lfblacs -lblacs
	-lmpi
	     FP  FPOPT(par.comp.options): -O3 -qarch=pwr3
	     MP  MPIRUN commando        : poe _EXEC_ -shared_memory
	yes
	-procs _NP_ -hfile _HOSTS_

	My question which libraries provied the files
	:libpblas.a,
	libredist.a and libfblacs.a.

	Thank you in advancve

	Yvon Billa