[Wien] compiling error for fine parallelization

yulihua-wuhan yulihua-wh at sohu.com
Thu Mar 4 02:49:42 CET 2004

Dear wien users:
I use intel ia64 and intel compiler7.1 (for ia64 called efc) + mkl6.0, I have builded libs:
.BLACS/LIB/blacsCinit_MPI-LINUX-0.a
            blacsF77init_MPI-LINUX-0.a
            blacs_MPI-LINUX-0.a
.SCALAPACK/libscalapack.a
libblas.a in /usr/lib
I have installed mpich.

 when compile for fine parallelization, using default link choice:
     RP  RP_LIB(SCALAPACK+PBLAS): -L/home/physics/SCALAPACK -L/home/physics/BLACS/LIB
 -lpblas -lredist -ltools -lscalapack -lfblacs -lblacs -lmpi
     FP  FPOPT(par.comp.options): -FR -mp -w
     MP  MPIRUN commando        : mpirun -np _NP_ -machinefile _HOSTS_ _EXEC_

but linker said " cannot find -lpblas ",

 if delete -lpblas -lredist -ltools -lfblacs -lblacs -lmpi, only keep -lscalapack, also have errors. The errors are in lapw0,1,2. The linker only find libscalapack.a.
In addition, in lapw0,1,2, the modules.f file can't include mpif.h, I copy it from mpich.

Did I miss some library in building BLACS and SCALAPACK ?