[Wien] spin distribution in organic

thomas.mazet Thomas.Mazet at lcsm.uhp-nancy.fr
Thu Mar 11 16:47:21 CET 2004

Dear Hai,

 I will only give you partial experimental information about spin density
in organic compounds : I know that a group from Grenoble (France)
including J. Schweizer and E. Ressouche has studied the spin density in
organic phases from polarized neutron experiments. Maybe you should try
to find some of their publications on the web and have  look at their
experimental results.

Thomas