[Wien] plotting densities of single k-points with spin-orbit

Fred Nastos nastos at physics.utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 13 01:51:32 CET 2004

Dear users,

A long time ago, I asked about plotting the electron densities of single
k-points in a particular band (say a conduction band).  Everything worked,
but now I'd like to plot the densities for a single k-point including the
spin-orbit interactions.  (For example I'd like to plot the density of the
heavy-hole bands in a semiconductor).  Is this possible?  I am having trouble
with x lapw2 -c -so.  If it is possible, I'll go into detail about what I am
doing, but I'd like to ask first if anyone else has done this.

Thanks,

Fred