[Wien] uplapw1.error

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Mar 15 12:16:30 CET 2004

Hi Liu,

please don't feel offended, but have you worked through (part of) the users guide and Stefaan's guide, and done some simple cases?
I don't think we can help with this little information (send some input files, certainly case.struct and case.in1 in this case), but I'd say there's probably some mistake in the initialization already.

Kevin.