[Wien] wulliken analysis

sayede adlane dft22000 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 17 13:34:01 CET 2004

One remaining limitation of the use of "PW basis set"
is the that basis set do not provied a natural way of
quantifying local atomic properties. However,
Sanchez-Portal et al. described a technique for the
projection of PW states onto a linear combination of
atomic orbitals (LCAO) basis sets and show that this
may be used to performe population analysis.

D. Sanchez-Portal, E. Artacho, and J. M. Soler, Solid
State Commun. 95, 685, 1995.
D. Sanchez-Portal, E. Artacho, and J. M. Soler, J.
Phys. Condens. Matter 8, 3859, 1996.

Regards,

A. Sayede

--- Andrei Postnikov <apostnik at uni-osnabrueck.de>