[Wien] MINE

Dong YuHui dongyh at mail.ihep.ac.cn
Mon Mar 22 12:19:19 CET 2004

It seems. In fact I can not deny that some problems happen when you
receive the email. Usually you should get the message correctly. Since
Jorissen Kevin can not write Chinese or other non-English to you, I am
also amazing why it happen. That is only one POSSIBLE problem. It is
better to ask Jorissen Kelvin to send it again and check.

Wishes,

Yu-Hui Dong

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, [gb2312] Dongwen Zhang wrote:

> Dear Dong YuHui,
> Thank you !
> But I'm still puzzles with the problem. You  mean that I can read
successfully the base-64 encoded message if I use outlook or OE to recieve
my mails? That is to say, OE provide the decoding programm for base-64 encoded
 text? But I'm using free yahoo mail. And it doesn't support pop3 service.
So I can't read the base-64 encoded message unless i apply for another mail
service?