[Wien] No w2web interface

strutza at bgumail.bgu.ac.il strutza at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Tue Mar 23 22:26:47 CET 2004

Hello wien users.

My problem is this, I had installed Wien2k on Mandrake Linux with IFC
v7.0+MKL v6.1 both seemed to install well, so after I had compiled
everything I ran w2web and it worked. But the problem is when I log-on after
the User/Password process I just receive a blank page? I mean nothing
happens no w2web interface as needed, just page loaded, no error message
anywhere so I cant point the problem. Maybe a permission problem but I doubt
it since I log as root, maybe because of compile errors since I had some
(but not much).

Regards,
Yaron.