[Wien] lapw2 message

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Mar 24 10:09:08 CET 2004

Dear Griselda,

I can't tell you what to do - I just want to warn you that afm-calculations are not the 'cleanest' and most well tested part of the code.
It's quite possible that the error here is something stupid - I remember some 100 atoms issues when I did afm last summer, but I reported those to the ML and assume they were fixed.
You see quite precisely where the code crashed; try to debug it - probably, fixing a format statement will help you.  And let us know ;-).
If you can't do that, send some useful files to the ML so someone can investigate your calculation.

Kevin.