[Wien] Processing power

Martin Gelfand gelfand at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Fri Mar 26 23:29:25 CET 2004

If you're not using the -p options for k-point parallelization
you certainly should!  You need a .machines file of the form
1:localhost
1:localhost
and then you're probably good to go.

Regards,
Martin Gelfand
Dept of Physics, Colorado State University