[Wien] Lithium 1s energy

Javad Hashemifar s_javad at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 12:21:52 CEST 2004

Dear Michael,
It is very strange that you have lost your Li 1s semicore electrons. It is hard
to believe that there is some physics behind it.
As a last try, please send your case.outputst and your case.in1 files. may be
by using this file some body can find what is wrong in your calculations.
Bests.
Javad Hashemifar