[Wien] crystalline parameters of LuCu

Sergio L. Palacios sergio at pinon.ccu.uniovi.es
Wed Mar 31 14:41:49 CEST 2004

Hi Thomas Mazet and Jorge Garces,

thanks a lot for your kind help but maybe there exists another more recent
version of our Pearson's Handbook ??
Anyway, I think that the data I am looking for probably could be found in
Landolt-Börnstein (by Springer  ISSN: 1616-9549) but unfortunately I have no
access.
Also I have consulted the paper you suggest in Acta Crystallographica and the
only information is for LuCu2 and not for LuCu.

Any further information or suggestion, please ??

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Sergio L. Palacios
Profesor Titular de Física Aplicada (Lecturer of Applied Physics)
Departamento de Física (Department of Physics)
Universidad de Oviedo (University of Oviedo)
Calvo Sotelo s/n
Oviedo. E-33007. Asturias
España (Spain)
Correo elect. (E-mail): slpalacios at uniovi.es