[Wien] MPI parallelization

Griselda Garcia ggarcia at fis.puc.cl
Mon May 3 13:33:17 CEST 2004

Hi! Renate

Thanks! for your mail ... sorry about the delay but I was out of my office.

Unfortunately I do not have case.output1up_1,  just have a
case.output1up (mi calculation is spin polarized).
If you want I could sent the complete file but I will show the last line
of the file, I think that the file looks well until tha following lines:

   K=   -1    0   -1  IND= 1
                     1. WAVE=   -1    0   -1    TAUP=   1.00000   0.00000
                                                WARPING=  -0.02908  -0.02779
   K=   -1    0    1  IND= 1
 Working with            1  x            1  Process Grid
 My ID =            0
 DESCPANEL, DESCHS, DESCZ (2):           0           2           2
           0 > nsl2 =           25 , lld =         9997
 descr =            1           1        9997          25          64
          25           0           0        9997

I will try to use a power-2 number of process as you suggest and will
let you know the results.

Thanks! again.

Griselda.