[Wien] plot surface charge density?

蔡 孟秋 caimengqiu at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 15:29:26 CEST 2004

Dear wien user:
 I want to calculate the surface charge-density of BaTiO3 in the
real-space. It is Ti-O terminated-surface with  the surface state of O 2p
states in the valence band and Ti 3d states in
the conduct band. The O 2p states arise from the O atoms in the surface
layer and the Ti 3d states arise from the Ti atoms in the surface and the
subsurface layers. In order to analyze the surface states, I want to  plot
the plot the layer-projected surface charge density states (O 2p and Ti
3d, respectively) with 2D contour map. I know that we can plot the total
and valence band charge density in the specified plane with w2web. owever,
I do not know how to plot the 2D layer-projected surface charge density
states (O 2p and Ti 3), which is at the surface BZ, with wien2k

Thank you very much in advance!
Ph. D Cai