[Wien] xcrysden

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue May 4 05:44:10 CEST 2004

Tone Kokalj provides two versions of his XCrysDen program :
-one you have to really install yourself, install libraries etc.
-a second one which is already compiled and contains really everything you need; you just have to unpack it (using the tar command) and let it add a few lines to your .cshrc or .bashrc.  In fact, you could also do that manually.

You'll want the second version.  The installation instructions are really quite good, and unless you can be more specific about what problems you have, I don't think I'll just repeat all of it here.

good luck,

Kevin.