[Wien] ROTDEF error in Optical calculations

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon May 10 18:37:55 CEST 2004

Hi Yanming,
I don't know where I'd left my brains when I answered your e-mail ...  Of course your struct-file is correct.  Rotdef is also a part of dstart, lapw2 ... many programs (though sometimes in slightly modified form).  As all these programs ran without problems, surely case.struct is fine.
So it seems rotdef in joint is not getting the correct information about your structure.  SRC_joint/rotdef.f looks (at first sight) okay, though.
Is there anything suspicious in the output that joint produces before it crashes?  It probably copies part of your structure file to some outputfile, did you sanity-check this?
I'm sorry I'm not helping you very well; maybe a more experienced joint user will solve the mystery for us.

Kevin.