[Wien] tetrahedron BZ integration

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon May 10 19:46:01 CEST 2004

Thanks Fred,

that's what I suspected.  I want to use the linearization scheme of P. Bloechl like it's used in some places in the wien code.  So I guess the weights I'm looking for are the ones given by kgen (== multiplicity  of the irreducible point) times some factor which is, I think, given in his paper.
I was just hoping someone has done this before and knows exactly which factor I need.

Thanks,

Kevin.