[Wien] optical property

M.Y.Wu M.Y.Wu at tnw.tudelft.nl
Thu May 13 10:01:54 CEST 2004

Dear Prof. Blaha,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I really did as following,
runsp_lapw
save_lapw xx...
runsp_lapw -orb
continuing with the old density, NO  dstart !!!
What I am curious is that the ENE changes a lot. Does it mean it goes to
another local minimum position which is non-magnetic state? Or there should
be a big energy difference while I choose -orb option.

I really don't know if it is necessary to use LDA+U for Pr 4f state. That
is my question too. Should I use it? I found in literature they only
mentioned LDA+U for Mn for this kind of materials.

Best regards,
Mengyue