[Wien] Ti3B4: Crystal Structure

krutibas panda krutibas at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 12:29:13 CEST 2004

Dear Wien2k users,

I am trying to find out the crystal structure and
non-equivalent atom positions for Ti3B4. I dont have access to any inorganic
structural database and moreover information regarding Ti3B4 is kinda hard
find.

I am assuming some of you guys might have access to various structural
databases.

I am just wondering if it is possible for any of you to send me the info
regarding
Ti3B4. The reference i have tells me that the structure is orthorhombic (I
mmm) and i have no other information.

I will appreciate your help

sincerely