[Wien] New mini PORT option

Krzysztof Osuch osuchk at science.unisa.ac.za
Thu May 20 11:12:50 CEST 2004

Hi,

Exactly the same happened in my case: I used PORT option - mini stoped
after having performed a first step with the message

"FORTRAN STOP >>  (mini) forces = 0 -> exit". I am enclosing all the *M*
files. The forces in case.finM are definitely different from zero, and I
would not call them small either.

By the way could anybody explain, how the input file case.inM should
look like when one uses port. The explanation in the usersguide is
rather confusing, as it states the the lines fro 2md onwards refer to
NEWT.

Best regards

K. Osuch