[Wien] Lapw0 error

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Nov 1 12:52:13 CET 2004

Dear Dr. Sabra,

you can reduce two of the parameters: RMT*kmax in case.in1(c) and/or
GMAX in case.in2(c). I would suggest to start by reducing GMAX to a
little more than what you are told GMIN is during initialisation.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

mkhsabra at aec.org.sy wrote:

>  Dear Wien users;
>
>  I have setup an InP suercell 2x2x2 ( 64 atoms). I have got InP.output about
> 26 Mb. when runnig the scf run I got Error in parallel lapw0.
>
> Please help and how can I reduce the no. of plane waves about 500000.
>
> thank you very much
>
> Dr. M. K. sabra

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/