[Wien] AFM calculation with FSM method

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
Wed Nov 10 12:32:35 CET 2004

> Is it possible to perform an AFM calculation with the FSM method ?
> Is there any information available? Where can I find it ?

Once upon a time I have used a temperature parameter in case.in2 file in order
to reduce the magnetic moments in antiferromagnet. But this procedure is
VERY-VERY suspicious, absolutely unjustified and you must think VERY hard
whether it is worth doing. The temperature parameter is under suspicion
already, and its variation ... You should well understand what you are doing
and what is trustable in your results.
Look in:
Electron-energy-loss spectra of NiO, Phys. Rev. B, 2004, 69, 184404

Best wishes
  Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of           | Tel.(home):   7 (3412) 442118
Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.   | Tel.(office): 7 (3412) 218988
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132   | Fax:          7 (3412) 250614
RUSSIA                                   | E-mail: lyu at otf.fti.udmurtia.su