[Wien] Volume Optimization

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Nov 15 10:02:51 CET 2004

Well,

start by reading the manual. Look into the scripts, and if you can't get
the desired output from the web interface, try from a command line. If
it still doesn't work, you have to learn how to set up a linux/unix
system shell, which we can't help you with online... get a book...

The meaning of the mailing list is to exchange problems and answers, and
there are NO people paid to answer questions that has been answered 100s
of times before - read the mailing list digest on www.wien2k.at.

If you need help setting up paths, etc., contact your systems administrator.

Cheers,
Torsten Andersen.

apu at veccal.ernet.in wrote:
> Few days back I have posted a question on volume optimization (in details) in the list.But anybody didn't bother to answer to that.What's the meaning of the mailing list if a new user doesn't get a simple help from it!!!!!
>
> Sorry, I am desperate to learn Wien2k.
>
> Regards,
> Apu

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/