[Wien] Huge Forces

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 15:27:25 CET 2004

Dear Kevin and Laurence,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply. Especially, Laurence's explanation make me feel comfortable with my calculations.

Thanks again.

Best,

Stargmoon

Jorissen Kevin <Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be> wrote:
Sorry for last night's e-mail full of rubbish.
Thanks, Laurence, for correcting me.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics