[Wien] Can the wien2k software be installed in the platform SGI-Onyx3800?

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Nov 22 08:42:30 CET 2004

Probably... if the onyx has the necessary software (Fortran90, and
possibly BLAS+lapack and perl, but those you can download from the 'net
if they are missing). Try the sgi option in siteconfig_lapw?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University