[Wien] ELNES input files

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Nov 24 12:40:20 CET 2004

Indeed you cannot!

My suggestion  :  work in w2web, it will automatically provide you with a suitable input file.

If you don't want to do that for some reason, try this (saying the name of your working directory is workdir) :
cp $WIENROOT/SRC_templates/case.innes    workdir.innes

ANd the same goes for other input files.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen