[Wien] (no subject)

Javad Hashemifar s_javad at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 05:44:36 CET 2004

> Dear Wien users,
>       I am very new to wien. I am trying to find out the crystal structure
> and non-equivalent atom
> positions for YMnO3. Can anyone help me providing me information about it?

I think you should look for some experimental results about crystal structure
of this material. Please have a look at the Wyckoff book about crystal
structures.
It may help you to find the required informations.

Regards,

=====
Javad Hashemifar                                      phone : ++49-30-8413 4804
Permanent : Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran
Current : Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG, Faradayweg 4-6, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
e-mails:  hashemi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de          &          hashemifar at ph.iut.ac.ir