[Wien] small bug in sgroup

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 29 16:13:36 CET 2004

I'm not sure if I would classify this as bug, it is more a (safety)
feature.

One of the very basic rules is, that you should not change RMTs or use
different RMTs for the same elements.

In addition, since sgroup may split or combine positions, what should it
do when it combines a RMT=1.6 with a RMT=2.0 position ?

If sgroup does NOT change the lattice / equivalent positions, it is not
necessary to accept the struct file from sgroup.

Regards