[Wien] malfunction w2web

Ramkumar Thapa r.k.thapa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 03:28:54 CEST 2004

Sir,
I have a serious problem with my w2web browser. I deleted the w2web
folder (from /home/thapa/wien2k folder) and did the new setup again,
but it opens again  in the same old port 7890 which I had setup in the
first time and hence opens the old STRUCTGEN tempelete. The reason why
I am trying this is that when I give new values to x,y, and z in the
structgen tempelete, and when I save and continue editing, it does not
save it and always takes x=y=z=0.000 (ZERO). However, If I add atoms
or for other atomic positions, it saves the values which I enter. x,y
and z equal zero ONLY for the first atomic position.
Regards,
R.K. Thapa