[Wien] nnn error in lapw1

EB Lombardi lombaeb at science.unisa.ac.za
Fri Oct 8 15:00:17 CEST 2004

Dear Prof Blaha

Editing nn.f by hand solved the problem for lapw1c.

NNN also needs to be set to 10000 in SRC_mixer/nn.f (same problem as in
lapw1).
(Using siteconfig only modified NNN in mixer (not in SRC_lapw1), but
even then did not recompile mixer)

However, when mixer is virtually finished running it now gives the
following error message:
--------------
Input/Output Error 148: Invalid character

   In Procedure: scfana
        At Line: 147

      Statement: Formatted READ
           Unit: Internal File
  Record Number: 1

Current I/O Buffer:

:ITE13: 13. ITERATION
      !

As a point of interest, is there any reason why NNN=5000 was sufficient
in Wien2k_01 while NNN=10000 is needed in Wien2k_04?

Regards
Enrico Lombardi