[Wien] malfunction w2web

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Fri Oct 8 15:35:21 CEST 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Ramkumar Thapa wrote:

> I have a serious problem with my w2web browser. I deleted the w2web
> folder (from /home/thapa/wien2k folder) and did the new setup again,
> but it opens again  in the same old port 7890 which I had setup in the
> first time and hence opens the old STRUCTGEN tempelete. The reason why

Dont forget to delete the .w2web directory in your home where all these
settings are stored (like port number, host, etc.)

rm -r ~/.w2web

Then on restarting w2web you will be asked the install questions
again.

Joachim

--
Currently in France :-)))))

--
luitz.at - Interfacing Art, Science and Technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG | Wohlmuthgasse 18 | A-3003 Gablitz
Tel.: +43 2231 61254 | Fax +43 2231 67443 | buero at luitz.at
http://www.luitz.at