[Wien] bug in w2web?

Dr. Sharat Chandra sharat at igcar.ernet.in
Tue Oct 12 12:34:57 CEST 2004

Dear Developers

I am using the WIEN2k package (latest update) to calculate the band
structure of InN in fcc space group no. 216, with In in 1/4,1/4,1/4
position and N in 0,0,0 position. While calculating the band structure, I
observed that if I use the irrep program to generate the irreducible
representations for the centrosymmetric group, the spaghetti_ps file
generated by the w2web cannot be viewed by any ghostviewer. The reason is
that while the color definitions are from c1 to c4 and from c10 to c21 in
the postscript file, it uses color definition such as 'c 9' also. If we
edit the ps file and correct all 'c 9' to 'c19' then the ps file can be
viewed. This problem is not encountered if we skip the irrep step.
	My system is Fedora core 1 with lahey compiler. I have not been
able to make out if the problem is due to w2web or the ghostscript being
used in the system.

Any suggestions?
Regards
Sharat