[Wien] The crystal structure data of Co2Si

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Oct 21 13:02:21 CEST 2004

I <http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/struk/c37.html>  found this information on the web in two minutes, using a very common search engine.
There is even a structure type named after Co2Si!!!!  So I find it very suspicious that you did not even find the spacegroup yourself.

It is not forbidden to make efforts yourself.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen