[Wien] lapw0 in parallel

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Oct 22 18:33:21 CEST 2004

Take a look at the lapw0para script I put on the ML just two days ago.
It should run lapw0 remotely without MPI.
just put
lapw0:node
in the machines-file, and run 'run_lapw'.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen