[Wien] Prescott and Extreme Edition

L. D. Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Oct 24 01:20:38 CEST 2004

On my system it compiled fine, but gave incorrect results; removing -r8
worked fine. I have not tracked which routine in tetra is going wrong,
i.e. compile one by one without -r8, and I suspect it is an ifc
bug since I could not see any reason why it should be failing.

To my knowledge, nothing else has problems with -r8.

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Fred Nastos wrote:

> > N.B., with the same ifc & mkl I noticed last week that -r8 appears to
> > break tetra; I cannot see why it should.
>
> Can you elaborate?  Does it not compile, or give different results?

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2225 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University