[Wien] Problem compiling supercell on hp machines

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Sep 7 08:20:40 CEST 2004

Hello,

looks like an error in the compiler. Try to update it. Alternatively,
try to specify -O0 (minus-letter-O-zero) in stead of -O3, since it is
not one of the programmes that need a lot of cpu-time.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University